Online Facilitated by Cape Fear Community College (CFCC) Small Business Center
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with
the objective of driving profitable customer action. Remove relevant and valuable and that’s the informational garbage you get from companies trying to sell you “stuff.”
Key Takeaways for the Small Business Owner:
● What is content marketing and what makes it different from other marketing?
● Why do you need a documented content strategy and someone who oversees it?
● When should marketers use various social media to distribute content?
● How do you create valuable content that can change hearts, minds, and actions?
● Who are some of the most effective and least effective content marketers?
Speaker(s): Derek Schmidt, CEO DesignLoud
A Zoom link will be sent to you prior to your class. Register for each part seperately.
Fee: No Cost
Click here for more information
POST A COMMENT