Online Facilitated by Cape Fear Community College (CFCC) Small Business Center
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Business owners pursuing online customer acquisition strategies try to get online prospects to complete a desired action relevant to their business. This “desired action” might look like an online purchase, online investigation that leads to an offline purchase, completion of a lead form, or even an email newsletter registration — any conversion or micro-conversion that gets a customer more deeply engaged with a marketer’s product or service.
Key Takeaways for the Small Business Owner
- e-Commerce and digital-influenced sales strategies
- The evolution of “multi-channel retailing” to “Omni channel retailing”
- Popular online marketing tactics throughout the online sales funnel
- Direct response marketing tactics
- Ways to measure online and cross-channel conversions
- The future of online customer acquisition
Speaker(s): Derek Schmidt
A Zoom link will be sent prior to your class. Register for each part separately.
Fee: No Cost
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
POST A COMMENT